In the event that our campus is impacted by COVID-19, TVCC has prepared a plan for academic continuity but temporary closures could be a possiblity. It is important that staff, faculty and students plan for the possibility of closures.
Instructions for students to sign up for direct deposit
How to Enable multi-factor authentication for your TVCC Account
Use this document to understand your TVCC statement.
Instructions for registering for classes through online student accounts.
Instructions to help you setup the Microsoft Authenticator App on your smartphone or tablet.
Help information for students to setup their account with instructors on how to login to TVCC systems.
Information to help students figure out their username and temporary password. Link to setup a new account.
Student Printing Help
Instructions on accessing one drive online.
To transfer/backup files for students, staff and faculty using their Microsoft OneDrive.
How to create a signature on Outlook
Guide for students & staff wanting to download Microsoft Office 2019 to their personal Windows computer.
How to forward Outlook mailbox to personal/external account.
Instructions for student, staff or faculty to connect to office 365 with their computer or mobile device
Video to show how to login to the TVCC Mobile App
Sign up for the Canvas Orientation course. The information in this Orientation is broken apart into Learning Modules that will prepare you to successfully use Canvas in your traditional, hybrid, and/or online course(s).
A simple checklist to help students and staff work remotely. Provides tips for testing your Internet and setting up your work space
Detailed instructions for students logging into MyTVCC
Instructions for how to get the most out of an online class and stay productive.
Instructions for students on how to access and use Zoom for classes
Instructions for using the Respondus LockDown browser for testing. Includes options for using the Respondus Monitoring tool. Requires a webcam.
You can access TVCC programs using a virtual desktop. What is a virtual desktop? A virtual desktop is a way to access a network from a remote location either using a web browser or a desktop application.
Instructions how to log into to a TVCC virtual desktop using a web browser from any computer.
Instructions for accessing a TVCC virtual desktop using a Chromebook
- Course Waiver / Substitution Form
- Use this form to ask the college to either substitute or waive a requirement for your program of study.
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Use this form to request another printed copy of your diploma
- Petition for Academic Reinstatement
- Use this form to ask the college to be reinstated after receiving a quarterly grade point average of less than 2.00 for three consecutive quarters.
- Petition for Review of Circumstances
- This petition is for students who have experienced extremem and/or unusual hardship beyond their control. The form must be submitted within 30 days of the quarter involved.